Plant and equipment used by Inverness Tree Services
Ruthmann Steiger TR220 Tracked Access Platform
Off-road access platform (currently only one of its type in the UK). Fully mobile, rubber-tracked enabling access through woodland, parkland, gardens, lawns, narrow access-folds down to 1.05 meters. Can be used indoors with built in electric system.
- Working Height (approx) 21.50 - 22.00 m
- Platform Height (approx) 20.00 m
- Lateral Outreach (approx) 9.00 - 11.60 m (depending on load)
- Range of Rotation (approx) 450 degrees
- Size of Working Cage 1.20 x 0.68 m
- Carrying Capacity of Cage 200kg
- Telescopic Extension (approx) 11.85 m
Digger with grab and flail attachments
The JCB Mini Excavator can be used for digging small stumps or large roots and debris handling.
The excavator has a custom-made steel grab attachment to aid in moving and efficient loading of wood and debris.
The flail is a highly efficient attachment for clearing scrub, branches and brambles for subsequent shredding into mulch.
Carlton SP7015TRX Stump Grinder
This is a tracked, 4 speed remote-controlled stump grinder with dozer blade. Read more about our stump grinding service.
- Engine, Kubota 66hp Turbo Diesel
- Cutting depth, 15” / 38cm
- Cutting Height above ground, 43” / 109cm
- Cutting head swing-arc, 70” / 177cm
- Machine width, tracks at max width 48” / 122cm, tracks at min width 35” / 89cm
- Machine length, 125” / 318cm
- Machine Height, 60” / 153cm
- Machine weight, 1960kg
- Ground pressure, 3.2 psi / sq inch