Plant and equipment used by Inverness Tree Services
Ruthmann Steiger TR220 Tracked Access Platform
Off-road access platform (currently only one of its type in the UK). Fully mobile, rubber-tracked enabling access through woodland, parkland, gardens, lawns, narrow access-folds down to 1.05 meters. Can be used indoors with built in electric system.
- Working Height (approx) 21.50 - 22.00 m
- Platform Height (approx) 20.00 m
- Lateral Outreach (approx) 9.00 - 11.60 m (depending on load)
- Range of Rotation (approx) 450 degrees
- Size of Working Cage 1.20 x 0.68 m
- Carrying Capacity of Cage 200kg
- Telescopic Extension (approx) 11.85 m
view photos of the tracked access platform
Digger with grab and flail attachments
The JCB Mini Excavator can be used for digging small stumps or large roots and debris handling.
The excavator has a custom-made steel grab attachment to aid in moving and efficient loading of wood and debris.
The flail is a highly efficient attachment for clearing scrub, branches and brambles for subsequent shredding into mulch.
view photos of the digger in action
Carlton SP7015TRX Stump Grinder
This is a tracked, 4 speed remote-controlled stump grinder with dozer blade. Read more about our stump grinding service.
- Engine, Kubota 66hp Turbo Diesel
- Cutting depth, 15” / 38cm
- Cutting Height above ground, 43” / 109cm
- Cutting head swing-arc, 70” / 177cm
- Machine width, tracks at max width 48” / 122cm, tracks at min width 35” / 89cm
- Machine length, 125” / 318cm
- Machine Height, 60” / 153cm
- Machine weight, 1960kg
- Ground pressure, 3.2 psi / sq inch